Senior Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
Detailed Job Description:
The MEP Design & Engineering Team at XS CAD consists of skilled professionals including Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Engineers with varied experience. This team at XS CAD delivers core Building Services Design Solutions to MEP Clients across the world including one of the largest.
XS CAD has had the privilege of delivering MEP Services to hundreds of projects over the past 15 years including Hospitals, Airports, Stadia, Educational Institutes, Commercial as well as Residential Building Structures.
This job specifically involves the following key roles and responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the overall design of HVAC systems & deliverables, including Concept Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Tender Design / Documentation (including Technical Specifications, BOQ, Schedules and Drawings).
• Ability to design complete air distribution systems to current legislation and codes of practice for various type of buildings based on client brief & guidelines.
• Ability to work independently on various calculations and HVAC layouts/schematic mark-ups as per project requirements
This job also involves the following aspects:
• Ability to independently communicate with Clients in written and spoken English
• Ability to mentor and assist Junior Engineers
• Ability to get trained on and work on newer HVAC Design Software
• Ability to undertake offshore visit to client office if required for detailed training and one to one sessions.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
BE/B. Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering with relevant technical qualifications.
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
• Minimum 7 years of experience in designing of HVAC systems for commercial, retail, hospital and residential projects • Experience of using any HVAC Design Software for carrying out heat load calculations and sizing. • Experience of having worked on AutoCAD for preparing HVAC Design layouts. • Experience of using MS Office. • Proven experience of having successfully managed Client communication Any of the following criteria, while not necessary, will be considered as an added advantage • Skills on any of the following Software – Trane Trace, Camel, Bluebeam. • Worked with International Clients on International Projects. • Knowledge of international codes like ASHRAE, SMACNA. • Exposure to sustainability-based design projects.
About The Company:
XS CAD is a UK-based Architectural and MEP (M&E) pre-construction CAD, BIM & MEP Design services provider with an ISO 9001:2015 certified global delivery centre in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA, Canada, Australia and the Middle East, we have a global reach that allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the retail, homebuilder, architectural, building services (MEP) and construction sectors with high-quality architectural and engineering Design, CAD and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India.
What We Offer :
This position offers a fulfilling working environment along with best-in-class remuneration & compensation policies. We value each one of our team members and work very hard to ensure that this association is fruitful. Our world class office infrastructure with latest hardware and software allows our team members to perform and grow professionally. With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division as well as an innovation team, we strongly focus on training & learning of our team members on the latest tools & developments so that they can win and therefore, the organization as well. Besides, our very transparent fixed and variable compensation policies based on team and individual performances ensure that the association is productive.
No. of Working Days: