People try to imbibe new skills as they seek new career opportunities. Some skills must be learnt from scratch, and that may seem intimidating for a beginner, but it need not be so.
In the pre-construction industry, different types of software are used for diverse projects. Software, such as AutoCAD and Revit, for instance, are used to deliver projects in various sectors, including healthcare, retail, real estate, etc.
To work with these software, professionals must undergo training from an industry-recognised training centre. Pre-construction professionals can enrol with Autodesk-authorised training centres for Revit Architecture, Revit MEP or Revit Structure courses. This helps them understand the software in detail, as the course is taught by industry-experienced trainers with prior experience working with these software for industry projects.
As a beginner, trying to learn complex software, such as Revit, may seem terrifying. Several questions may come to mind, such as:
- Can a beginner with no prior industry-relevant software knowledge learn Revit?
- What is the right platform to learn Revit?
- Will trainers be willing to teach the course at a comfortable pace for a beginner?
Such questions are quite common for beginners who want to learn Revit. However, all questions can be answered if beginners enrol with the right Autodesk-authorised training centre.
Autodesk-authorised training centres provide Autodesk-certified Revit Architecture, Revit MEP and Revit Structure courses. These training centres structure the courses in a format that is suitable for beginners. Moreover, the courses are divided equally between theory and practical sessions. This allows the student to practice what is taught in the theory lessons.
Autodesk-authorised training centres offer Revit Architecture, Revit MEP and Revit Structure online courses while bearing in mind the time constraints of students. These online courses are delivered in two formats. They are:
- Instructor-led, ‘Live’ online courses
- Pre-recorded, Video-led online courses
In Instructor-led, ‘Live’ online courses, students can interact with the trainer and have their queries answered in real-time. The course is conducted for 2 hours per day (weekends off), with a minimum of 6 students per batch. Soft copies of the theory notes and Autodesk-course completion certificate are provided.
In Pre-recorded, Video-led online courses, students can view high-definition pre-recorded videos at any time. These videos are grouped into different modules. Each module explains Revit in detail, and students can proceed with the course at their own pace.
Grey Edge offers Autodesk-certified Revit Architecture, Revit MEP and Revit Structure online courses, which are taught by the best industry-experienced trainers. Students may enrol by sending a WhatsApp message to +91 7304942079 or reserve their seat for our upcoming batches on https://www.grey-edge.com/register-online/. Our course counsellors are available to address all course-related queries and remove all apprehensions that beginners might have before enrolling for any Revit course.
Latest posts by Khyati Patel (see all)
- 5 Online Courses to Help Master Revit MEP - August 14, 2020
- Is an Online Revit Course for Beginners Available? - June 17, 2020
- How to Select the Right Online Course in Revit - May 14, 2020
- Why learn Revit MEP from an Autodesk-certified Revit MEP training institute? - April 20, 2020
- Why Learning Revit Is Worth It - February 11, 2020
- What Happens to Students in the Grey Edge BIM MEPF Coordination Course? - December 10, 2019
- Architectural BIM Training with Real Project Delivery - July 8, 2019
- Applying real-world MEP expertise during MEP BIM Training - June 17, 2019
- Photo-Realistic 3D Rendering Process - January 23, 2019
- CAD Jobs / Vacancies in Mumbai - March 6, 2018
- How Learning Revit Is Useful For Architects And Civil Engineers? - July 21, 2017
- The Process Of BIM From Design To Construction - May 19, 2017
- Learn V Ray 3 For Revit Architectural Professional Rendering For Architects & Designers - January 20, 2017