Architect (Mid to Senior Level)
Detailed Job Description:
- Minimum 3 to 8 Years Experienced (Architect) Having knowledge of development regulation & able to work on Autocad / Revit softwares.
- Co-ordination with other Architects and Consultants for timely delivery of all details, drawings and deliverables as per client.
- Co-ordination with Liaisoning team for various approving govt. depts.
- For various stationary approvals and arrange to get details for the same.
- Value engineering to add design value and to lower cost of constructions.
- Exploring new design concepts.
- Managing team of architects, consultants and CAD personnel.
- Participating in project review meetings.
- Co-ordination for preparation of tender drawings/ specifications & finalization of require estimates and BOQ.
- Conceptual Designs & Drawing Preparation.
- Site Visits (Periodical) and site coordination
Educational Qualifications Needed:
B.Arch., Diploma in architecture, M. Arch (in landscape- not mandatory)
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
7+ years experience required with Architectural firms only
About The Company:
Our Client is one of the most reputed Architectural firm in India known of Architectural landmarks.
No. of Working Days: