Detailed Job Description:
To be responsible and involved in the overall direction, coordination, implementation,
execution, control and completion of MEP Design work for all the scope & also meeting
consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
To monitor Mechanical Systems Design and manage timely deliverables and project
management to help the Organization deliver projects to the Customers in time and
1. Creating Mechanical concepts and design briefs.
2. Value additions in space planning and design.
3. Specifications of the projects and decision making.
1. Drawings and Information flow by Team.
2. Co-ordination and Communication.
3. Deliverables and Project Management.
4. Project Reviews with the Team.
5. Check Quality of execution.
6. Resolving Bottle Necks.
1. Team Management, Development and Process Implementation.
2. Be hands on into Design review and coordination.
3. Process mapping and implementation.
4. Motivation and Training.
5. Ascertain adequacy of resources deployed for timely completion of the project.
6. Monitor the performance of MEP team.
7. Implement/follow proper QA/QC procedures by maintaining and following Project
8. Lead technical coordination meetings with clients and project staff.
9. Provide technical input.
10. Be adept in and aware of International and Local Standard Codes of all MEP
11. Lead and Mentor a team of Mechanical Engineers.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
B.E / B.Tech / M.E (Mechanical)
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
Strong knowledge of MEP Design Systems.
Strong knowledge of scheduling/planning and tracking of progress.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Strong verbal and writing skills.
Knowledge of risk assessment and contingency planning.
Awareness/ Exposure on various System methodologies.
Ability to manage multiple projects.
People management skills.
Problem solving skills.
About The Company:
KPM is a multidisciplinary engineering practice providing solutions to the global built environment with presence in Mumbai, Dubai and London.
KPM’s engineers & technicians with international skills and global expertise have successfully delivered Large scale projects including Mixed use developments, Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, Aviation, Leisure & Recreation, fit outs & redevelopment projects / clusters globally.
No. of Working Days: