Detailed Job Description:
This position involves working as a part of XS CAD's dedicated Training & Recruitment Division which is focused on creating skills for the new age sector of pre-construction & virtual construction technologies. The job profile involves following roles and responsibilities:
1. Ability to handle walk-in enquiries, telephonic enquiries and email enquiries.
2. Ability to do career counseling of prospective learners.
3. Ability to make calls or follow-up based on database generated through our marketing
4. Ability to coordinate with Manager & General Manager and manage student fees.
5. Able to handle general administration work as well.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
2+ Years into counselling/ calling/ Training industry.
About The Company:
Grey-Edge is an Authorized Training Partner of AutoDesk, Imparting training to Corporates, Students, Professionals and Colleges.
Grey-Edge is Brand of XS CAD India Pvt. Ltd., a Known name in AEC Industry from 20 years. For more details about XS CAD, please visit www.xscad.com
No. of Working Days: