Detailed Job Description:
Opparatus Solutions LLC is seeking a CRM Technical Leader with experience customizing and building out the Microsoft Dynamics platform. Activities include but not limited to …
• Participate and help to drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
• Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members t throughout all project phases, effectively contributing to the development of solutions that meets clients' needs and requirements.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 Field Service.
• Participate in the identifying of client's sales, marketing and customer service requirements through discovery meetings.
• Design and lead the design process in key modules and work in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
• Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools.
• Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution.
• Strong CRM industry and product knowledge.
• Familiarity with relational database concepts.
• Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed.
• Microsoft CRM Application certification a plus.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
Bachelors in Engineering (Preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering)
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Sales, Service & Field Service), Salesforce.com CRM, Zoho CRM, CRM customization and configuration knowledge with
Web Technologies (HTML, PHP, etc.)
About The Company:
Opparatus Solutions provides the expertise and experience needed to maximize revenue opportunities through the integration of CRM best practices, tools and ongoing support.
No. of Working Days: