Detailed Job Description:
* Reports to the Manager of Business Analysis Team.
* Ability to learn, visualise and understand the product/project concepts and its requirements.
* Ability to understand user needs, perform user research and create 'Information Architecture' for process ﬂow.
* Ability to plan and monitor tasks by identifying problems, opportunities and solutions for concerned stakeholders or users.
* Performs design research, customer and competitor research, variance analysis/system analysis/pricing analysis.
* Focuses on improving the interactive experience of the user with the product.
* Ability to forecast costing based on data and accordingly plan budgets.
* Coordinates with various departments (such as Sales, Operations, Production)/team members involved in project tasks and generates insightful reports.
* Experience in writing requirement documents – Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Speciﬁcation (FRS) document, System Requirement Speciﬁcation (SRS) document, user requirements speciﬁcations, design speciﬁcations, etc.
* Ability to understand technical terminologies, design and ﬂow testing.
* Good knowledge of MS Visio/Adobe XD/InVision/Figma.
The applicant must possess the following skills:
* XS CAD offers a fulﬁlling working environment that is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for the team member and the organisation.
* This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and a progressive association.
* Our well-designed ofﬁce infrastructure, with the latest hardware and software, allows our team members to perform and grow professionally.
* With the help of our in-house, internationally certiﬁed training division and an innovation team, we strongly focus on training our team members on the latest tools and trends.
* We encourage a culture of discussing and implementing a planned career growth path with team leaders.
* We offer transparent ﬁxed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
* Graduate degree * Minimum 2 years of experience in UI/UX role and leading project-based teams * Minimum 5 years of experience in business process role or operations management role
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain meeting notes * Ability to independently communicate with stakeholders, leaders and peers in written and spoken English * Ability to deliver work on time, be self-driven and be proactive * Updated with the latest trends and technologies in the market * Positive attitudes, such as ﬂexibility, collaborative nature and empathy * Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback
We offer competitive compensation and remuneration policies. Compensation for this post will be in line with qualiﬁcations and experience. It will not be a constraint for the right match.
About The Company:
XS CAD, established in 2002, is a UK-based MEP (M&E) and architectural design and BIM Information Technology-Enabled Services (ITES) provider, with an ISO 9001:2015 certified global delivery center in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA, Canada and Australia, our global reach allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the building services (MEP), retail, homebuilder, architectural and construction sectors with high-quality MEP engineering design, architectural design and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India. For more information, please visit – www.xscad.com
What We Offer
XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment that is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for both the team member and the organization. This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and progressive association. Our well-designed office infrastructure, with the latest hardware and software, allows our team members to perform and grow professionally. With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division and an innovation team, we focus strongly on training our team members on the latest tools and trends. We promote a culture of discussing and implementing a planned career growth path with team leaders. We believe in transparent, fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.
No. of Working Days: