Jr. Electrical Engineer
Detailed Job Description:
Educational Qualifications Needed:
BE/B. Tech Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with relevant technical qualifications.
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
• 2-4 years of experience in designing of Electrical systems for commercial, retail, hospital and residential projects.
• Experience of using any Electrical Design Software.
• Experience of having worked on AutoCAD/ REVIT for preparing HVAC Design layouts.
• Experience of using MS Office.
• Proven experience of having successfully managed Client communication. Any of the following criteria, while not necessary, will be considered as an added advantage • Skills on any of the following Software – PowerCAD, • Worked with International Clients on International Projects. • Knowledge of international codes. • Exposure to sustainability-based design project.
About The Company:
XS CAD is a UK-based Architectural and MEP (M&E) pre-construction CAD & BIM services provider with an ISO 9001:2008 certified global delivery Centre in Mumbai, India. With an additional presence in the US, Canada, Australia, and the Middle East, we have a global reach that allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the retail, homebuilder, architectural, building services (MEP) and construction sectors with high-quality architectural and engineering CAD and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India.WHAT WE OFFER
XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment along with competitive remuneration compensation policies. We value each one of our team members and work very hard to ensure that this association is fruitful. Our world-class office infrastructure with the latest hardware and software allows our team members to perform and grow professionally. With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division as well as an innovation team, we strongly focus on training; learning of our team members on the latest tools; developments so that they can win and therefore, the organization as well. Besides, our very transparent fixed and variable compensation policies based on team and individual performances ensure that the association is productive.
No. of Working Days: