Junior Electrical Engineer (Design Engineer)
Detailed Job Description:
- Responsibility for the overall design of Electrical systems & deliverables, including Concept Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Tender Design / Documentation (including Technical Specifications, BOQ, Schedules and Drawings) under the supervision of Sr. Electrical Engineer
- Perform calculations and prepare mark-ups as required
- Use AutoCAD & REVIT to help draftsperson with electrical modelling
- Ready to learn new MEP design concepts
- Ability to get trained on and work on newer Electrical Design Software
- Communicate with clients in written and spoken English
- Open to work odd hours if required to meet deadlines
- Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback.
- Ability to undertake offshore visit to client office if required for detailed training and one to one session.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
BE/B. Tech Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with relevant technical qualifications.
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
• 2-4 years of experience in designing of Electrical systems for commercial, retail, hospital and residential projects • Experience of using any Electrical Design Software • Experience of having worked on AutoCAD/ REVIT for preparing HVAC Design layouts • Experience of using MS Office • Proven experience of having successfully managed Client communication Any of the following criteria, while not necessary, will be considered as an added advantage • Skills on any of the following Software – PowerCAD, • Worked with International Clients on International Projects • Knowledge of international codes • Exposure to sustainability-based design projects
About The Company:
XS CAD is a UK-based Architectural and MEP (M&E) pre-construction CAD, BIM & MEP Design services provider with an ISO 9001:2015 certified global delivery centre in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA, Canada, Australia and the Middle East, we have a global reach that allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the retail, homebuilder, architectural, building services (MEP) and construction sectors with high-quality architectural and engineering Design, CAD and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India.What We Offer
This position offers a fulfilling working environment along with best-in-class remuneration & compensation policies. We value each one of our team members and work very hard to ensure that this association is fruitful. Our world class office infrastructure with latest hardware and software allows our team members to perform and grow professionally. With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division as well as an innovation team, we strongly focus on training & learning of our team members on the latest tools & developments so that they can win and therefore, the organization as well. Besides, our very transparent fixed and variable compensation policies based on team and individual performances ensure that the association is productive.
No. of Working Days: