Manager – Sales
Detailed Job Description:
- Reporting to the General Manager at Grey Edge
- Identify, prospect, contact and qualify leads using targeted accounts and industries using various sales and marketing tools including through direct phone calls, emails and social media
- Develop relationships with potential long-term clients by organizing regular contacts, meetings, phone calls, events, webinars etc.
- Maintaining a detailed pipeline of potential sales
- Stay informed on current trends, industry developments, client preferences, market conditions and thus help in creating appropriate product modifications and messaging updates
- Initial Client onboarding and ongoing account management is a critical component of this position. This would involve bridging the points between Client and our Recruiting Team.
- Organizing events and seminars / webinars at a third party location or at client premises
- Managing Client expectations and contract management
- Demonstrating strong process-oriented approach which therefore would have a direct impact on Sales growth
- Ability to independently communicate with stakeholders, clients, colleagues & Leaders in written and spoken English
- Ability to display Leadership skills and mentor future Junior Sales Team Members with respect
- Integrity, humility and honesty towards the company’s principles and practices
- Strong MS Excel skills
Educational Qualifications Needed:
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
Candidate should have 1-3 years experience in Sales & Marketing
About The Company:
With a simple philosophy of creating confident professionals with skills who can hit the ground running, Grey Edge was established specifically to cater to the AEC (Architectural, Engineering & Construction) sector. We provide training on the latest CAD / BIM design software tools thereby creating skilled professionals who in turn are employed by various AEC organizations to enhance their digital design and project management capabilities. With Internship programs and a unique, transparent Job Board, we provide a smooth path for our professionals to find valuable jobs & opportunities in the AEC industry. For more information, please visit www.grey-edge.com.WHAT WE OFFER
- Grey Edge offers a fulfilling working environment which is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for the Team Member as well as the Organization.
- This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a progressive association.
- Our well-designed office infrastructure with latest hardware and software allows our team members to perform and grow professionally.
- Culture of discussing & implementing a planned career growth path with your Leader.
- Transparent fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.
No. of Working Days: