Detailed Job Description:
1. Work in conjunction with the MEP aspects in pharmaceutical manufacturing plants to ensure all engineering equipment and operational capabilities are of the best in class standards in the industry.
2. Manage and ensure preventive maintenance of all plant equipment as per SOPs to ensure their optimal performance.
3. Participate in and support Internal Audits.
4. Responsible for maintenance and smooth functioning of all MEP utilities. On occasion requirements may spill into other areas as well given the location of the plant concerned.
5. To implement and monitor safety systems for Fire, Evacuation of Employees etc.
6. Preparation of qualification file for the equipment in the plant.
7. Maintain all log books and performance records, inventory of equipment spares of equipment for best in class operations and uptime in equipment.
8. Ability to work in green field pharma manufacturing plant projects and supervise the implementation of layouts and drawings based on best practices and PMP standards.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Degree/ MTech
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
Age – under 28 years
Experience - Min 3 years
About The Company:
Our Client of Pharma Manufacturing company with 6 plants across the world with Turnover of 100cr +.
No. of Working Days: