Detailed Job Description:
PHE design Engineer/Leader with excellent knowledge of PHE & FF and understanding
of HVAC & Electrical services.
Middle East experience would be an added advantage.
1. Creating Mechanical concepts and design briefs.
2. Value additions in space planning and design.
3. Specifications of the projects and decision making.
1. Drawings and Information flow by Team.
2. Co-ordination and Communication.
3. Deliverables and Project Management.
4. Project Reviews with the Team.
5. Check Quality of execution.
6. Resolving Bottle Necks.
1. Team Management, Development and Process Implementation.
2. Be hands on into Design review and coordination.
3. Process mapping and implementation.
4. Motivation and Training.
5. Ascertain adequacy of resources deployed for timely completion of the project.
6. Monitor the performance of MEP team.
7. Implement/follow proper QA/QC procedures by maintaining and following Project
8. Lead technical coordination meetings with clients and project staff.
9. Provide technical input.
10. Be adept in and aware of International and Local Standard Codes of all MEP
11. Lead and Mentor a team of Mechanical Engineers.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
B.E / B.Tech / M.E (Mechanical)
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
* 12+ years of project experience in Shopping Malls, Hotels, and Residential &
* Strong knowledge of MEP Design Systems.
* Strong knowledge of scheduling/planning and tracking of progress.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong verbal and writing skills.
* Knowledge of risk assessment and contingency planning.
* Awareness/ Exposure on various System methodologies.
* Ability to manage multiple projects.
* People management skills.
* Problem solving skills.
About The Company:
KPM is a multidisciplinary engineering practice providing solutions to the global built environment with presence in Mumbai, Dubai and London.
No. of Working Days: