Senior Executive – Information Technology
Detailed Job Description:
- Reporting to the Director of Information Technology
- Responsibility for the overall management and smooth functioning of the IT systems, Servers, SAN Boxes, LAN network, ILL Internet, data security, data backup, render farms and related IT assets including hardware, software, OS.
- Oversee the team which manages the technical helpdesk for all the users in the premises and ensuring that internal SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are monitored and maintained. To proactively implement strategies for improving internal and intra-department customer support.
- Ensure, monitor & oversee 100% software compliance throughout the organization
- Identify, Design, Plan, Procure and Implement newer and more efficient IT systems suitable to XS CAD’s needs including newer data storage systems, better data security processes, better backup systems and processes.
- Manage, oversee, improve and implement required VOIP and other hosted SAAS services such as Google Apps, MS Office 365, MS Exchange, Outlook Configurations etc.
- Plan and monitor the annual IT budget and present to the Director any red flags along the way.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
B.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech. – IT / Computer Science OR MBA – IT Systems OR Any related certifications but with strong and relevant experience / communication skills
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in managing / leading the above related functions. The skills should include technical experience with regards to Servers / Hardware / Networking / OS / Data Storage / Backup etc.
About The Company:
XS CAD is a UK-based Architectural and MEP (M&E) pre-construction CAD, BIM MEP Design services provider with an ISO 9001:2015 certified global delivery centre in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA, Canada, Australia and the Middle East, we have a global reach that allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the retail, homebuilder, architectural, building services (MEP) and construction sectors with high-quality architectural and engineering Design, CAD and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India. What We Offer: This position offers a fulfilling working environment along with best-in-class remuneration & compensation policies. We value each one of our team members and work very hard to ensure that this association is fruitful. Our world class office infrastructure with latest hardware and software allows our team members to perform and grow professionally. With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division as well as an innovation team, we strongly focus on training & learning of our team members on the latest tools & developments so that they can win and therefore, the organization as well. Besides, our very transparent fixed and variable compensation policies based on team and individual performances ensure that the association is productive.
No. of Working Days: