Sr. CAD Designer – Architecture
Detailed Job Description:
- Ability to understand various Architectural and Interior Design elements and its various detailing requirements.
- To work with the team and deliver the Architectural and Interior Design Documentation projects within time, budget and quality that is desired
- Ability to work efficiently in ArchiCAD Software
Educational Qualifications Needed:
* 3+ years of working in an Architectural Drafting / Design environment of this at least 1 years of experience to be in using ArchiCAD. * Diploma in Architecture/Civil Engineering/Interior Design or ITI/NCTVT Certified Architecture/Civil Draftsman with relevant experience
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
* Ability to speak / write in English will be considered as an advantage. * Should have working knowledge of ArchiCAD software
About The Company:
XS CAD, established in 2002, is a UK-based MEP (M&E) and architectural design and BIM Information Technology-Enabled Services (ITES) provider, with an ISO 9001:2015 certified global delivery center in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA, Canada and Australia, our global reach allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the building services (MEP), retail, homebuilder, architectural and construction sectors with high-quality MEP engineering design, architectural design and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India. For more information, please visit – www.xscad.com
What We Offer
XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment that is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for both the team member and the organization. This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and progressive association. Our well-designed office infrastructure, with the latest hardware and software, allows our team members to perform and grow professionally. With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division and an innovation team, we focus strongly on training our team members on the latest tools and trends. We promote a culture of discussing and implementing a planned career growth path with team leaders. We believe in transparent, fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.
No. of Working Days: