Detailed Job Description:
Position: Structural Engineer
Qualified Structural Engineer with an attitude of serving an extra mile for excellence and having excellent knowledge and understanding of Structural drawings.
Well conversant with Indian Standard Codes for Structural Engineering.
Middle East experience and knowledge of ACI, BS, EC would be an added advantage.
Brief Description of Job:
· To study architectural / structural drawings and prepare models based on drawings, in ETABS / SAFE or any other relevant structural software.
· To analyse / rectify / modify / change structural models.
· To study and use structural analytical skills and produce design sketches, drafting inputs and design calculations, based on corresponding design codes.
· To check drafted drawings to comply with architectural drawings, design sketches, design calculations and structural detailing standards.
· To coordinate with draftsman for changes / corrections in structural drawings regarding design.
· Strong knowledge of all Structural Systems.
· Strong knowledge of scheduling/planning and tracking of progress.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong verbal and writing skills.
· Awareness/ Exposure on various System methodologies.
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· People management skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Readiness to attend meetings with Architects, MEP, Clients when required.
B.E / B.Tech / Civil Engineer from Reputed College/University (Preference: M.E./ M. Tech Structural Engineering from Reputed College/University)
ETABS, SAFE, STAAD, Excel (Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit will have an added advantage.)
3+ years of project experience in Building Structural Design in RCC Structures preferably Residential & Commercial Buildings, High rise towers and steel structures.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
BE/B Tech/ Civil Engineering/ME/ Mtech
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
3+ yrs of project exp in building structural design specially residential and commercial buildings
About The Company:
KPM is a Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultants ( MEP / BIM / Structures ) having our production office & base in Mumbai whilst our management is out of UK (London), UAE (Dubai) & USA (New York).
Having successful experience in managing MEP/Structural Design projects worldwide from inception to completion, our team comprises of expert talent from Black & Veatch, Aecom, L&T, Voltas, Lodha and Thornton Tomasetti.
KPM’s capabilities comprises in services of: Structural / MEP engineering design, detailing, modeling and drafting.
KPM’s Team of engineers & technicians with international skills and global expertise have successfully delivered Large scale projects including Mixed use developments, Residential, Commercial, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, Aviation, Leisure & Recreation, fit outs & redevelopment projects / clusters in local as well as international markets.
We have built substantial skills in:
Engineering Design – MEP & Structures: (Concept Design to Detail Design to Installation Drawings ) RIBA Stage C to D, E & F.
BIM Modeling (REVIT) – MEP & Structures
Energy Modeling (IES & Google Sketch up Model)
We are currently providing these services to highly prestigious global clients around the world. KPM’s partnership has helped our clients be competitive in the market place and focus on core engineering.
No. of Working Days:
Alternate Saturday Working