Team Leader – Architecture
Detailed Job Description:
- This position involves leading a team of Architectural & Interior BIM, Revit & CAD Designers working on a variety of International Architectural & Interior BIM & CAD Design Development projects for Residential, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail & Commercial Sectors. This is a leadership role for managing international & high profile projects involving the following aspects -
- 1. To understand, communicate and manage expectations of the Clients
- 2. To work with the team and get them to deliver the projects within time, budget and quality that is desired
- 3. To independently communicate with clients using emails, messengers, voice chats & teleconferences
- 4. To regularly evaluate the workflow process including Quality Check process and implement all necessary changes needed to ensure the right delivery at the right time.
- 5. To effectively manage the team through periodic meetings, intra team communication and other human resource management strategies.
- This job profile is a Technical Leadership position which aims to utilize your Architectural Domain Skills, Architectural Design Technology Skills as well as importantly, Leadership skills in managing a sizable team delivering to a variety of customers around the world.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
Any one of the following qualifications will be acceptable - 1. Bachelors / Masters in Architecture 2. Bachelors / Masters in Construction Management 3. Bachelors / Masters in Civil Engineering
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
1. The Candidate should have independently managed a significant sized team in delivering preconstruction Revit / AutoCAD Projects. 2. Ability to communicate well with Clients and Team Members in English 3. Ability to drive intra team communication and respond to client changes effectively. 4. Ability to define, implement & monitor the variety of Quality Control, Resource Planning & Training Processes. 5. Ability to manage Client expectations.
About The Company:
XS CAD INDIA PVT LTD
No. of Working Days: