Detailed Job Description:
This position involves working with the Software Development Team at XS CAD’s Global Delivery Centre at Andheri in Mumbai.
The candidate will focus on creativity and innovation to deliver the organization’s web applications development needs using the latest technologies.
XS CAD’s Software Development Team consists of skilled professionals including a graphic designer and web developer, with varied experience.
This job specifically involves the following key roles and responsibilities –
* Reporting to the Manager of Software Development Team.
* Understands the product design requirement, the user needs and performs user research.
* Ability to design information architecture.
* Experience in prototyping, wireframing and creating mock-ups to illustrate design ideas, the functionalities and look and feel of the actual product using MS Visio / Adobe XD / InVision / Figma etc.
* Ability in design testing, iterative user interface design.
* Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Ability to write documents viz., Functional Requirements Specification (FRS), Software Requirements Specification (SRS), User Requirements Specification, design specification, etc.
* Understanding on visual design - aesthetics of the product/software application, its related materials by strategically implementing images, colours, fonts and other elements, typography and layouts.
* Performs design research, customer and competitor research & analysis.
* Focuses on improving the interactive experience of the user with the product.
* Enhance user experience of the product with animated interface elements.
* Ability to work on software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
This job also involves the following aspects -
* Ability to independently communicate with stakeholders, leaders and peers in written and spoken English and deliver work on time.
* Display of positive attitudes like flexibility, collaborative nature and empathy.
* Ensures to focus on organisation’s branding while designing.
* Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback.
Educational Qualifications Needed:
* Any Graduate
Key Skills And Experience Needed:
* Minimum 2 years of experience UI/UX role
About The Company:
XS CAD, established in 2002, is a UK-based MEP (M&E) and architectural design and BIM Information Technology-Enabled Services (ITES) provider, with an ISO 9001:2015 certified global delivery center in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA, Canada and Australia, our global reach allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the building services (MEP), retail, homebuilder, architectural and construction sectors with high-quality MEP engineering design, architectural design and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India. For more information, please visit – www.xscad.com
What We Offer
XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment that is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for both the team member and the organization. This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and progressive association. Our well-designed office infrastructure, with the latest hardware and software, allows our team members to perform and grow professionally. With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division and an innovation team, we focus strongly on training our team members on the latest tools and trends. We promote a culture of discussing and implementing a planned career growth path with team leaders. We believe in transparent, fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.
No. of Working Days: