In the AEC (architecture, engineering, construction) industry, BIM (Building Information Modelling) is probably the most favorite acronym. Why? Because the BIM process has its advantages, such as:
- Efficient use of resources
- On-time delivery of projects
- Cloud communication between architects, contractors and clients
- Easy calculation of cost estimates
- 3D visualisation to minimise changes during final construction
Autodesk Authorised Training Centres (ATCs) today are adapting to the work from home scenario. As most AEC firms swear by the BIM process, ATCs are offering the best online Revit training through work from home BIM internship courses.
Grey Edge, an ATC, offers students and professionals work from home internships in the field of MEPF (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, firefighting) through its BIM MEPF coordination internship program. This training program provides candidates with an opportunity to understand the role of BIM in MEPF and learn how to create 3D models of building services, inter–services spatial coordination, construction drawings and installation drawings.
Further, this mechanical design course trains MEPF professionals on the tools and coordination concepts needed to prepare clash-free MEP models using Autodesk Revit and Navisworks, which is required for Revit MEP jobs.
Work from Home Internship
As work from home is the new normal, Grey Edge ensures that this should be used as an opportunity for students to learn from anywhere. Thus, on completion of the best online Revit training taught by Grey Edge’s industry experts, candidates move on to complete their one-month paid internship with a reputed AEC firm through virtual desktops. Candidates can work virtually on industry-oriented MEP projects and gain experience in working with industry professionals.
Future Scope of BIM MEPF Coordination Internship
On course completion, candidates can apply for jobs with designations of BIM MEP modellers, MEP BIM managers, MEP BIM documentation specialists, MEP BIM draftsmen/technicians. Companies looking for these skills include – construction companies, general contractors, HVAC/electrical-/fire prevention & fire protection/ plumbing contractors and MEP design consultants in the HVAC/mechanical/electrical/fire prevention & fire protection/plumbing domains.
Therefore, for students and professionals, it is a win-win scenario. They learn Revit MEP online and work on an industry project all from the comfort of their home. To help candidates understand the course content in detail, Grey Edge’s course counsellors are available on the WhatsApp no. +91 7304942079. Candidates can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Khyati Patel (see all)
- Upskilling to Revit Leads to Better Job Opportunities! - July 13, 2021
- You Can’t Afford to Miss a BIM MEPF Coordination Internship! - June 18, 2021
- Learn Building Information Modelling & Earn with a Work from Home Internship - May 13, 2021
- How Revit MEP BIM Training Centres Make it Easy to Apply for MEP Jobs - March 11, 2021
- What Are the 5 Best Revit MEP Courses with Job Placement? - October 20, 2020
- Enrol for 5 Revit MEP Online Courses with iLEARN - September 22, 2020
- 5 Online Courses to Help Master Revit MEP - August 14, 2020
- Is an Online Revit Course for Beginners Available? - June 17, 2020
- How to Select the Right Online Course in Revit - May 14, 2020
- Why learn Revit MEP from an Autodesk-certified Revit MEP training institute? - April 20, 2020
- Why Learning Revit Is Worth It - February 11, 2020
- What Happens to Students in the Grey Edge BIM MEPF Coordination Course? - December 10, 2019
- Architectural BIM Training with Real Project Delivery - July 8, 2019
- Applying real-world MEP expertise during MEP BIM Training - June 17, 2019
- Photo-Realistic 3D Rendering Process - January 23, 2019