V-Ray 3 is a tool for Revit that’s built from the ground up for architects and designers. This tool brings with it some cutting-edge features that meet an intuitive interface, so that any Revit user can create amazing imagery easily and quickly. V-Ray for Revit is made for design. It’s quite easy to set up and is built for speed, with the quality you expect from the industry standard renderer in AEC. This tool makes design decisions quicker and provides great results every time.
V-Ray 3 for Revit is built on the industry standard rendering technology used by 90 of the top 100 architecture firms. It is well equipped for visualization projects and professional design, from imagery to VR. This highly useful tool for Revit is optimized to handle large BIM datasets and preserve the integrity of the BIM database, thus letting architects add realistic lights, cameras and materials using a non-destructive workflow.
V-Ray for Revit provides the AEC professionals with the capability to render top quality imagery and use it as part of their design process. Furthermore, this tool allows the professionals to test out ideas, get feedback, and make decisions quicker. Experts opine that it’s a new level of freedom and something most architects will be excited about. Grey Edge’s V Ray training centre aims to create a unified rendering standard for the AEC industry. With updates to V-Ray for Sketchup and Rhino coming at the earliest, projects will be able to look consistent, irrespective of visualization application. According to the Industry experts, V-Ray for Revit opens visualization up to the entire design team. Now every team member can communicate more effectively at every stage of the process.
Top Features of V-Ray 3 includes:
- Interface, which is quite design friendly, swiftly balances quality and speed with V-Ray for Revit’s render presets. It works in draft mode for early iterations and switches to top quality for presentations
- Diagrammatic Materials; simply make scenes look diagrammatic or like a scale model with material presets such as basswood and foam core
- Physical Materials – Automatically convert Revit materials to V-Ray’s physically correct format
- Physically Based Lighting – Precise options for IES and HDR image based lighting along with support for Revit Sun and Sky
- Aerial Perspective – Add realistic atmospheric depth with aerial perspective
- One-Click VR Output – VR cameras can help designers verify scale during the design process
- Section Boxes – Render sections easily with total support for Revit’s native section boxes
- Denoiser – Automatically eradicates noise and artifacts, cutting render times with GPU acceleration
- V-Ray Swarm – New web based distributed rendering letting businesses speed up rendering times by using the power of all available desktops and render nodes
- Material Editor – Import and edit VRmats exported from V-Ray for 3ds Max, Rhino and SketchUp
Grey Edge’s Authorised Training and Recruitment Centre offer state of the art online CAD training to those who have a tight schedule and cannot attend classroom trainings. The Centre, best known for providing outstanding online Revit training is equipped with exceptional facilities, outstanding Autodesk certified faculties and learning environment for its students.
Latest posts by Khyati Patel (see all)
- How to Benefit from Grey Edge’s Architectural BIM Course - October 11, 2021
- Upskilling to Revit Leads to Better Job Opportunities! - July 13, 2021
- You Can’t Afford to Miss a BIM MEPF Coordination Internship! - June 18, 2021
- Learn Building Information Modelling & Earn with a Work from Home Internship - May 13, 2021
- How Revit MEP BIM Training Centres Make it Easy to Apply for MEP Jobs - March 11, 2021
- What Are the 5 Best Revit MEP Courses with Job Placement? - October 20, 2020
- Enrol for 5 Revit MEP Online Courses with iLEARN - September 22, 2020
- 5 Online Courses to Help Master Revit MEP - August 14, 2020
- Is an Online Revit Course for Beginners Available? - June 17, 2020
- How to Select the Right Online Course in Revit - May 14, 2020
- Why learn Revit MEP from an Autodesk-certified Revit MEP training institute? - April 20, 2020
- Why Learning Revit Is Worth It - February 11, 2020
- What Happens to Students in the Grey Edge BIM MEPF Coordination Course? - December 10, 2019
- Architectural BIM Training with Real Project Delivery - July 8, 2019
- Applying real-world MEP expertise during MEP BIM Training - June 17, 2019