With the advancement in technology, the construction industry aims at making use of this advancement to provide clients detailed construction drawings for better understanding of design requirements. In the process of pre-design, using BIM (Building Information Modelling) for a construction project has a systematic process which needs to be applied to create the final design. The application of BIM through the process of design to construction is explained in the infographic. Grey Edge is an advancing BIM training center in Mumbai that offers an array of courses in BIM.
Latest posts by Khyati Patel (see all)
- Applying real-world MEP expertise during MEP BIM Training - June 17, 2019
- Photo-Realistic 3D Rendering Process - January 23, 2019
- CAD Jobs / Vacancies in Mumbai - March 6, 2018
- How Learning Revit Is Useful For Architects And Civil Engineers? - July 21, 2017
- The Process Of BIM From Design To Construction - May 19, 2017
- Learn V Ray 3 For Revit Architectural Professional Rendering For Architects & Designers - January 20, 2017