It is essential for AEC (architecture, engineering, construction) professionals to upgrade their software skills to flourish in the industry. They must learn the latest features introduced in a software and then apply it to their assigned projects.
Autodesk Authorised Training Centres (ATCs) offer at-home courses in AutoCAD, Revit and other software to AEC professionals. Grey Edge, an ATC in Mumbai, offers online instructor-led and video-led AEC courses.
Revit MEP is a preferred software used by AEC firms and it is BIM compliant. For MEP professionals trying to learn the latest tools released in Revit and a course that explains how to utilise them, Grey Edge offers the following online MEP design courses in Mumbai for a Revit upgrade that will help them when they apply for better job opportunities.
Video-led Online Revit MEP Courses (iLEARN)
Grey Edge offers the following online video-led courses in Revit MEP through its e-learning platform iLEARN:
- Revit MEP (Comprehensive) – Learn Revit MEP from the ground up. On course completion, candidates may apply for MEP jobs with designations such as Revit modellers or MEP coordinators.
- Revit MEP (Essentials) – In this online Revit MEP certification course, learn how to create crucial documents that are utilised during final construction. On course completion, candidates may apply for MEP jobs with a Revit modeller designation.
- Revit MEP (Advanced) – Upgrade your software skills by learning the key features of Revit MEP and be prepared to deal with various engineering design scenarios. On course completion, candidates may apply for MEP jobs with senior Revit modeller designations and will be able to handle project troubleshooting and management reviews.
Grey Edge also offers other video-led online courses in Revit MEP. To know more, visit https://www.grey-edge.com/i-learn/
Instructor-led Online Revit MEP Certification Course
Grey Edge offers instructor-led online courses for MEP professionals who wish to learn Revit MEP in the presence of a trainer. This course is conducted from Monday through Friday, for two hours, depending on the trainer’s availability. The course is divided equally between theory and practical sessions. On course completion, candidates can apply for MEP jobs with designations such as Revit modellers or MEP coordinators.
To know more about upcoming batches, visit https://www.grey-edge.com/register-online/ or send a WhatsApp message to +91 7304942079.
Grey Edge also helps candidates select a course that is most suitable for them through their course counsellors. To speak to a Grey Edge course counsellor, visit https://www.grey-edge.com/ or send a WhatsApp message to +91 7304942079.
Latest posts by Khyati Patel (see all)
- How to Benefit from Grey Edge’s Architectural BIM Course - October 11, 2021
- Upskilling to Revit Leads to Better Job Opportunities! - July 13, 2021
- You Can’t Afford to Miss a BIM MEPF Coordination Internship! - June 18, 2021
- Learn Building Information Modelling & Earn with a Work from Home Internship - May 13, 2021
- How Revit MEP BIM Training Centres Make it Easy to Apply for MEP Jobs - March 11, 2021
- What Are the 5 Best Revit MEP Courses with Job Placement? - October 20, 2020
- Enrol for 5 Revit MEP Online Courses with iLEARN - September 22, 2020
- 5 Online Courses to Help Master Revit MEP - August 14, 2020
- Is an Online Revit Course for Beginners Available? - June 17, 2020
- How to Select the Right Online Course in Revit - May 14, 2020
- Why learn Revit MEP from an Autodesk-certified Revit MEP training institute? - April 20, 2020
- Why Learning Revit Is Worth It - February 11, 2020
- What Happens to Students in the Grey Edge BIM MEPF Coordination Course? - December 10, 2019
- Architectural BIM Training with Real Project Delivery - July 8, 2019
- Applying real-world MEP expertise during MEP BIM Training - June 17, 2019