Construction involves a hefty sum of investment. It also involves planning for three vital disciplines: architectural, MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) and structural.
Each discipline can be digitally planned using construction documents. These documents can be prepared using Revit software, which specialises in helping to deliver accurate construction drawings.
Revit is a pre-construction software that enables the designing of architectural, MEP and structural 3D models. An Autodesk-certified training centre offers Autodesk certification courses in all three disciplines. Each course is delivered by industry-experienced trainers who have specialised in one or all three disciplines.
Recruiters today look for professionals that have sufficient industry experience in addition to the requisite skills. Thus, Revit MEP training institutes create MEP design courses that include a one-month internship with a reputed MEP services firm.
A Revit MEP training institute may offer different types of Revit MEP design courses. Some courses will include the BIM process that is used across the world by pre-construction firms to deliver projects that are error-free and on time. The courses offered are:
MEP BIM Internship Programme:
This course involves an intensive 3-month classroom training programme, covering the 2D/3D/4D/BIM workflow process, and a 2-month paid internship to gain valuable experience.
BIM MEPF Coordination Internship Programme:
This course trains aspiring MEPF professionals on the tools and coordination concepts needed to prepare clash-free, MEP models, using Autodesk Revit and Navisworks, which are required for Revit MEP jobs.
Revit MEP (Autodesk-certified):
Taking a Revit MEP certification course in an MEP training institute enables design engineers and modellers across the mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) disciplines to create a detailed building services model. Using Revit, multidisciplinary collaborative design and parametric equipment families can be created by design engineers.
These MEP design courses are structured to ensure students learn the software in detail. In addition to learning the software, the training involved is project-based, providing students with insight into the workflow of pre-construction firms. Since the training is project-based, students and professionals are trained to directly start working on projects following recruitment.
The reason why enrolling for courses offered by Autodesk-certified Revit training institutes is worth it is because they ensure the following:
- The training is provided by industry-experienced trainers, who are well versed with industry terms and the skills required by pre-construction firms.
- The courses are structured to include equally divided theory and practical sessions.
- Workbooks with easy exercises are provided to enable the easy understanding of complex tools.
- An Autodesk course completion certificate is provided on completion of the course.
- Theory notes are provided to ensure that concepts can be revised.
Thus, Revit MEP design courses at an Autodesk-certified Revit MEP training institute ensure that the software will be taught in a systematic manner. Moreover, students and professionals may also seek placement opportunities from such institutes. Grey Edge is an Autodesk-certified training centre located in Goregaon, Mumbai that offers Autodesk-certified Revit MEP training courses. Our course counsellors can suggest the right course to be enrolled in, based on academic qualifications and career goals. To enquire, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp message to +91 7304942079.
Latest posts by Khyati Patel (see all)
- Is an Online Revit Course for Beginners Available? - June 17, 2020
- How to Select the Right Online Course in Revit - May 14, 2020
- Why learn Revit MEP from an Autodesk-certified Revit MEP training institute? - April 20, 2020
- Why Learning Revit Is Worth It - February 11, 2020
- What Happens to Students in the Grey Edge BIM MEPF Coordination Course? - December 10, 2019
- Architectural BIM Training with Real Project Delivery - July 8, 2019
- Applying real-world MEP expertise during MEP BIM Training - June 17, 2019
- Photo-Realistic 3D Rendering Process - January 23, 2019
- CAD Jobs / Vacancies in Mumbai - March 6, 2018
- How Learning Revit Is Useful For Architects And Civil Engineers? - July 21, 2017
- The Process Of BIM From Design To Construction - May 19, 2017
- Learn V Ray 3 For Revit Architectural Professional Rendering For Architects & Designers - January 20, 2017