Building Information Modelling (BIM) has established itself as a pillar of almost all AEC projects, as following the BIM process results in on-time project delivery, accurate cost estimations and provides an in-depth analysis of a project via 3D models.
Autodesk Authorised Training Centres (ATCs) know of the career opportunities available requiring BIM coordination skills. Therefore, ATCs today offer online design courses for MEP engineers that focus on BIM and its applicability in MEP coordination projects.
Grey Edge, an ATC in Mumbai, offers candidates virtual internships in BIM. Through its BIM MEPF coordination course with internship, candidates gain work experience and learn about Revit MEP tools and coordination concepts needed to prepare clash-free MEP models using Autodesk Revit and Navisworks, which are required for Revit MEP jobs. In addition, on completion of two months training, candidates get to work on projects via virtual desktops, and their work is assessed by the project’s team leader.
So, what makes this course worthy of enrolment?
- On course completion, candidates can apply for jobs as BIM MEP modellers, MEP BIM managers, MEP BIM documentation specialists, MEP BIM draftsmen/technicians.
- Candidates receive internationally acclaimed Autodesk Certification for Autodesk Revit and Navisworks, which helps while applying for an overseas master’s degree.
- During their internships, candidates will have an opportunity to work with industry professionals and connect with their team leader, who monitors their performance.
- Based on the team leader’s assessment, potential candidates may also have an opportunity to work with a reputed AEC firm on completion of their internships.
The recruitment team at Grey Edge helps candidates look for jobs on course completion. At the end of this course, candidates become well versed with the BIM process and can apply for jobs overseas with internationally acclaimed Autodesk certifications.
Latest posts by Khyati Patel (see all)
- How a BIM MEPF Internship Course Can Kickstart Your MEP Career - March 29, 2022
- How Important Is it for an Architect to Learn BIM Architecture? - February 8, 2022
- 5 Benefits of Learning Revit MEP from an Autodesk Certified Training Centre - January 14, 2022
- How to Benefit from Grey Edge’s Architectural BIM Course - October 11, 2021
- Upskilling to Revit Leads to Better Job Opportunities! - July 13, 2021
- You Can’t Afford to Miss a BIM MEPF Coordination Internship! - June 18, 2021
- Learn Building Information Modelling & Earn with a Work from Home Internship - May 13, 2021
- How Revit MEP BIM Training Centres Make it Easy to Apply for MEP Jobs - March 11, 2021
- What Are the 5 Best Revit MEP Courses with Job Placement? - October 20, 2020
- Enrol for 5 Revit MEP Online Courses with iLEARN - September 22, 2020
- 5 Online Courses to Help Master Revit MEP - August 14, 2020
- Is an Online Revit Course for Beginners Available? - June 17, 2020
- How to Select the Right Online Course in Revit - May 14, 2020
- Why learn Revit MEP from an Autodesk-certified Revit MEP training institute? - April 20, 2020
- Why Learning Revit Is Worth It - February 11, 2020