Grey Edge offers MEP BIM Internship program for students. This course provides students valuable expertise as well as get invaluable work experience by enrolling in our Certified Professional in MEP BIM (Building Information Modelling) Technologies training program. This course features an intensive 3-month classroom training program covering the 2D / 3D / 4D / BIM Workflow process as well as a 2 month paid Internship to gain valuable experience.
Our BIM MEP internship course covers several software(s) including:
- AutoCAD 2D
- A 360
Concepts covered in this course include:
- BIM Process & LOD Concepts
- Schematic Drawing
- 2D Designing, Digital Prototyping
- 3D Architectural Basic Model
- Calculation of Air Flow
- CFM, Digital Prototyping
- HVAC Detail Modeling, Digital Prototyping
- Mechanical Pipework Detail Modeling, Digital Prototyping
- Plumbing Detail Modeling, Digital Prototyping
- Fire Fighting Detail Modeling, Digital Prototyping
- Electrical Detail Modeling, 3D Spatial Interference Analysis
- Clash Test, Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Estimation, Good for Construction (GFC) Documentation
- Document Sets and As Built
- Cloud Collaboration
Students opting for this MEP Internship Course in Mumbai gain hands on knowledge from our certified trainers as well as get a chance to work in a Project environment with BIM Professionals as we understand the goals students want to achieve after completing their internship. We at Grey Edge put in our best foot forward in designing Revit/BIM internship courses in Mumbai that help students to apply their gained knowledge in real time projects and stay abreast with the latest applications of BIM technology in the world of MEP.
Please download our Course Menu Card to view all the latest courses we offer.
Please click here to learn more about our online/onsite delivery of training.
Please click here to learn more about our placement/recruitment facilities for these skills.