This job specifically involves the following key roles and responsibilities:
This position involves working in a team of high calibre MEP (Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing) Professionals including 3D Spatial MEP Coordinators, MEP Revit Designers, 3D MEP Modellers working on a variety of International MEP BIM, Revit & CAD Design Development projects for Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail & Institutional Sectors. This role involves working on international & high-profile projects involving the following aspects:
- Ability to create detailed MEP Drawings or Models using Revit.
- Ability to understand various MEP drawings / Plans / Sections.
- Should have sound knowledge of various aspects of building services including HVAC, Mechanical Pipework for heating & domestic water supplies, gases, and drainage systems.
The applicant must possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain meeting notes
- Ability to independently communicate with stakeholders, leaders and peers in written and spoken English
- Ability to deliver work on time, be self-driven and be proactive
- Updated with the latest trends and technologies in the market
- Positive attitudes, such as flexibility, collaborative nature and empathy
- Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Graduate degree
- 2+ years of working in an HVAC / Piping Drafting & Design environment using Revit
- ITI/NCTVT Certified HVAC / Electrical / Plumbing Draftsman with relevant experience
- Ability to work on Navisworks will be considered a plus
About The Company:
XS CAD, established in 2003, is a UK-India based MEP (M&E) & Architectural Design & BIM Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) Provider with an ISO 9001:2015 certified Global Delivery Centre in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA and Australia, our global reach allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations, with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the building services (MEP), retail, homebuilding, architectural and construction sectors with high-quality MEP engineering design, architectural design and BIM solutions, XS CAD has been established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India. For more information, please visit – www.xscad.com.
What We Offer:
- XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment that is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for the team member and the organisation.
- This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and a progressive association.
- Our well-designed office infrastructure, with the latest hardware and software, allows our team members to perform and grow professionally.
- With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division and an innovation team, we strongly focus on training our team members on the latest tools and trends.
- We encourage a culture of discussing and implementing a planned career growth path with team leaders.
- We offer transparent fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.