This position involves leading a team of Architectural & Interior BIM, Revit & CAD Designers working on a variety of International Architectural & Interior Design BIM & CAD Design Development projects for Residential, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail & Commercial Sectors. This is a leadership role for managing international & high-profile projects involving the following aspects:
- To understand, communicate and manage expectations of our International Clients
- To work directly with International Architects and Designers, comprehending their Design requirements and translating their vision into accurate BIM / CAD / GFC Documentation
- Ability to comprehend various Architectural and Interior Design elements and its various detailing requirements.
- To work with the team and deliver the Architectural and Interior Design Documentation projects within time, budget and quality that is desired
- To independently communicate with clients
- To ensure that the output of our team meets the codes / standards / design functionalities & objectives of the clients.
- To effectively manage the team through periodic meetings, intra team communication and other human resource management strategies
The applicant must possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain meeting notes
- Ability to independently communicate with stakeholders, leaders and peers in written and spoken English
- Ability to deliver work on time, be self-driven and be proactive
- Updated with the latest trends and technologies in the market
- Positive attitudes, such as flexibility, collaborative nature and empathy
- Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback
- On Site experience and know how of construction methods will be considered a plus
- The team member should have independently worked using Revit / AutoCAD
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelors in Architecture OR
- Diploma in Architecture OR Interior Design with relevant experience
- 7+ Years as an Architect or a Sr. Interior Designer in an Architectural Revit / AutoCAD / BIM environment.
About The Company:
XS CAD, established in 2003, is a UK-India based MEP (M&E) & Architectural Design & BIM Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) Provider with an ISO 9001:2015 certified Global Delivery Centre in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA and Australia, our global reach allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations, with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the building services (MEP), retail, homebuilding, architectural and construction sectors with high-quality MEP engineering design, architectural design and BIM solutions, XS CAD has been established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India. For more information, please visit – www.xscad.com.
What We Offer:
- XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment that is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for the team member and the organisation.
- This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and a progressive association.
- Our well-designed office infrastructure, with the latest hardware and software, allows our team members to perform and grow professionally.
- With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division and an innovation team, we strongly focus on training our team members on the latest tools and trends.
- We encourage a culture of discussing and implementing a planned career growth path with team leaders.
- We offer transparent fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.