- Grey Edge is a brand of M/s. XS CAD India Pvt. Ltd.
- Payment made via website will only reserve your seat for selected course and does not guarantee admissions.
- Admission will be confirmed only upon payment of full fees, clearing an entrance test / interview & submission of address / identity proofs.
- XS CAD reserves all the rights to cancel this registration in case –
- The student does not possess relevant qualifications for this program
- The student does not clear the entrance test and personal interview rounds
- The student does not report on time for the Course Start
- The student does not pay the full balance fees as per the payment schedule
- The student does not accept all the Terms & Conditions of our Training Centre at the time of admission
- In case of cancellation of registration, the full registration amount will be refunded, provided the cancellation takes place one week prior to the start of the course.
- Quick online registration will be deemed invalid if the full name and contact details mentioned on the website do not match with the documents submitted at the time of admission.
- Autodesk certification, where ever applicable, can be obtained only after successful completion of training as well as passing Autodesk tests.
- For any of Grey Edge’s Internship Courses –
- The company name and location are entirely the discretion of Grey Edge. It depends upon the openings available at the time of completion of the course.
- Stipend per month, rules & regulations, working hours and days will be laid down by the organisation providing the internship. In order to successfully start and complete the internship, the student will have to abide by the same.