This position involves working in the MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire) Design Engineering team at XS CAD’s Global Delivery Centre at Andheri in Mumbai.
XS CAD’s MEP Design & Engineering Team consists of skilled professionals including Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Engineers with varied experience. This team at XS CAD delivers core Building Services Design Solutions to MEP Clients across the world including one of the largest.
XS CAD has had the privilege of delivering MEP Services for hundreds of projects over the past 15 years including Hospitals, Airports, Stadia, Educational Institutes, Commercial as well as Residential Building Structures.
This job specifically involves the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the overall design of electrical systems & deliverables, including Concept Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Tender Design / Documentation (including Technical Specifications, BOQ, Schedules and Drawings)
- Ability to design LV / HV Systems to current legislation and codes of practice for various type of buildings based on client brief & guidelines
- Ability to work independently on various electrical calculations and power/ lighting/schematic mark-ups as per project requirements
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in designing of electrical systems for commercial, retail, hospital and residential projects
- Experience of using any Electrical Design Software for carrying out electrical calculations
- Experience of having worked on AutoCAD for preparing Electrical design layouts
- Experience of using MS Office
- Proven experience of having successfully managed Client communication independently.
BE/B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant technical qualifications.
- Skills on any of the following Software – PowerCAD, Amtech, ETAP, DIALux, Agi32, Bluebeam, SKM tools
- Worked with International Clients on International Projects, specifically Australian Projects
- Knowledge of international codes, specifically Australian Standards
- Exposure to sustainability-based design projects
We offer competitive compensation and remuneration policies. Compensation for this post will be in line with qualifications and experience. It will not be a constraint for the right match.
About The Company:
XS CAD, established in 2002, is a UK-based MEP (M&E) and architectural design and BIM Information Technology-Enabled Services (ITES) provider, with an ISO 9001:2015 certified global delivery center in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA, Canada and Australia, our global reach allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the building services (MEP), retail, homebuilder, architectural and construction sectors with high-quality MEP engineering design, architectural design and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India. For more information, please visit – www.xscad.com
What We Offer:
- XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment that is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for the team member and the organisation.
- This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and a progressive association.
- Our well-designed office infrastructure, with the latest hardware and software, allows our team members to perform and grow professionally.
- With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division and an innovation team, we strongly focus on training our team members on the latest tools and trends.
- We encourage a culture of discussing and implementing a planned career growth path with team leaders.
- We offer transparent fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.