All You Need to Know About Grey Edge’s Online Video-led CAD/BIM Courses
1 st September 2021
Grey Edge, an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC) in Mumbai, has offered CAD/BIM courses to students and professionals since 2010.
As a result of the pandemic situation, Grey Edge now offers its CAD/BIM courses online through two modes of training:
1. Instructor-led Online Training
In this mode, candidates learn live with the trainer. The courses are conducted Mon-Fri, 2 hours a day, as per the trainer’s availability.
2. Video-led Online Training
Grey Edge, through its e-learning platform iLEARN, offers the best online Revit courses and AutoCAD courses. They are:
- AutoCAD 2D (Architecture) – There are three courses offered in AutoCAD 2D (Architecture): AutoCAD 2D (Comprehensive), AutoCAD 2D (Essentials) and AutoCAD 2D (Advanced). Based on the candidate’s requirement, one can learn AutoCAD 2D from the ground up or learn only vital tools to upgrade their software skills.
- Revit Architecture – These are the six best online Revit Architecture courses offered through Grey Edge’s iLEARN. Candidates can learn Revit Architecture from scratch or learn only specific tools, such as creating construction documents, Revit families, team collaboration or rendering to create 3D architectural models.
- Revit MEP and Navisworks – Grey Edge offers five online video-led courses in Revit MEP and one Navisworks course as part of its iLEARN courses. Candidates can opt to learn Revit MEP from the ground up with the Revit MEP (Comprehensive) course or focus on learning specific tools in Revit MEP, such as creating construction documents, Revit MEP families, team collaboration with multiple teams and more.
- Revit Structure – Grey Edge offers three video-led Revit Structure online courses. Candidates can learn Revit Structure from the ground up with Revit Structure (Comprehensive) or create vital construction documents for structural projects with Revit Structure (Essentials) or learn about the latest tools introduced in Revit Structure by enrolling for the Revit Structure (Advanced) course.