After successfully completing an AutoCAD course, draftsmen apply for jobs. Once hired and working on projects, draftsmen become comfortable and enjoy their routine. However, that’s when growth takes a back seat.
Most draftsmen make the mistake of not taking the next big step. This involves learning Revit. There is a reason why most AEC (architecture, engineering, construction) firms prefer using Revit for various projects. Revit is a Building Information Modelling (BIM)-compliant software. It is a multidisciplinary software that includes Revit Architecture, Revit MEP and Revit Structure. This makes it possible for people from various disciplines to collaborate easily by using the cloud-based tools available in the software.
As Revit provides multiple benefits, it becomes vital for a draftsman to upgrade to Revit within a short period. There are several ways to do so. Some are as follows:
Video-based Online Courses
Grey Edge, an Autodesk Certified Training Centre (ATC), offers video-based Revit online courses with certificates. Participants in these courses can view high-definition course videos at their own pace. Moreover, online practice sessions are conducted, where participants can get all their course-related questions answered by the trainer. Some video-based Revit Architecture courses offered by Grey Edge include:
- Revit Architecture (Comprehensive)
- Revit Architecture (Essentials)
- Revit Architecture (Advanced)
- Revit Architecture (Family Creation)
- Revit Architecture (Team Collaboration)
- Revit Architecture (Rendering)
Grey Edge also offers instructor-led Revit Architecture courses. These courses include two learning modes:
During online courses, participants can learn Revit Architecture live with the trainer. During the classroom training offered at the Goregaon (West) training centre, participants can learn the software in a classroom environment with specific time allotted for theory and practical sessions.
Therefore, a draftsman must enroll for a Revit online course with a certificate or instructor-led Revit Architecture courses. A draftsman may choose any learning mode, and to make the right decision, the course counsellors at Grey Edge will answer any course-related questions. Participants that enroll with Grey Edge receive the following benefits:
- Theory notes
- Course completion certificate
- Instructor-led practice sessions
- Job assistance through Grey Edge’s wide recruitment network
To enquire or register for Revit courses, visit www.grey-edge.com or WhatsApp your enquiry to +91 7304942079 today!
Latest posts by Rohit Tandon (see all)
- The One Mistake All Draftsmen Must Avoid - January 22, 2021
- Revit Software Uses in Civil Engineering - December 18, 2019
- Different Types of Schedules in Revit Structure - April 18, 2019
- Online CAD Training Courses At Grey Edges’s Autodesk Authorised Training Centre - February 17, 2017